WORDS & IMAGES: SUPPLIED
Whether you’re a seasoned investor, a first-time homebuyer, or simply curious about the real estate market, The Property Show set to take place at the Sandton Convention Centre from 18 to 19 November, promises to be your ultimate guide.
Dubbed “Building tomorrow, together”, the property expo, brought to you by Private Property and sponsored by Absa, will be a gathering of industry leaders, real estate agents, financial institutions, property developers, attorneys, and other key role-players. This provides an unparalleled opportunity to gain expert advice and discover the latest trends and developments in the real estate market, all under one roof.
Building on the success of last year’s event, which saw an enthusiastic gathering of over 8,000 attendees, this year is set to be an even grander spectacle.
The programme will include the following:
- Expert knowledge: Gain access to a wealth of knowledge from property experts, including developers, agents, conveyancers, and financial service providers, to make informed decisions about your property journey.
- Educational theatres: Immerse yourself in sessions led by industry luminaries, addressing the nuances of property investment and ownership, empowering you with the latest industry knowledge and best practices.
- Engage with exhibitors: The Property Show will host over 40 exhibitors, including leading real estate developers and agents, financial institutions, attorneys, and property management firms. Explore the latest property listings, mortgage options, and expert advice, all under one roof.
- Convenience: Access everything you need to know about property in one location, saving you time and effort in research.
- A family-friendly environment: A dedicated kids’ zone ensures children are engaged and safe, allowing you a stress-free experience. Attendees under 16 enter for free.
Tickets are available on Quicket.