It’s never too early to invest in your retirement! Offering sectional title homes rather than life rights, The Retreat’s freestanding homes start from R1 999 000.
The next phase of units within The Retreat have just launched and are available to purchase – buyers can now purchase beautifully crafted freestanding homes, each with a private garden. While the retirement estate is only open for residents above the age of 55, there’s nothing stopping you from purchasing a home now for later occupation for you or a loved one.
Located within Pretoria East’s serene and leafy suburb of Hazeldean, The Retreat is a popular and well-established retirement estate that was designed with well-being in mind. Residents can live an active lifestyle and become part of a close-knit and friendly community, while enjoying the many offerings and benefits that the estate has on offer including an action-packed clubhouse and meandering walkways.
THE RETREAT STANDARD HOME FEATURES
- 2 bed, 2 bath homes
- 3 bed, 2 bath homes
- Modern kitchens with enclosed kitchen yard
- Solar geysers
- Prepaid electricity
- Linen cupboard
- All homes have enclosed private gardens
- Unit Type A – 2 Bed, 2 Bath – Single Garage, 123m2
- Unit Type B – 2 Bed, 2 Bath – Carport, 103m2
- Unit Type B1 – 2 Bed, 2 Bath – Single Garage, 126m2
- Unit Type C – 2 Bed, 2 Bath – Single Garage, 127m2
- Unit Type D – 2 Bed, 2 Bath – Double Garage, 146m2
- Unit Type E – 2 Bed, 2 Bath – Double Garage, 146m2
- Unit Type F – 3 Bed, 2 Bath – Double Garage, 167m2
- Unit Type G – 3 Bed, 2 Bath – Double Garage, 169m2
THE RETREAT RETIREMENT ESTATE FEATURES IN A NUTSHELL
- Clubhouse with 3 indoor swimming pools
- Steam room
- Gym & pilates centre
- Fully operational Frail Care Centre
- Healthcare services
- Visitor’s parking
- Landscaped walking trails
- Park areas
- Internal telephone network
- Schedule of finishes available on requests
- List of optional extras available on request
THE RETREAT FOREVER YOUNG RUN/WALK
Want to take a closer look at The Retreat Retirement Estate before buying?
Why not register for The Retreat Forever Young Run/Walk at The Retreat to celebrate the launch weekend of its next phase of houses. You can choose between a 2.5km, 5km, and 10km run/walk.
KEEPING IT SOCIAL
All residents are welcome to join The Retreat Social Club and take part in activities that include music evenings, book club, bridge and even braais at the lapa. Social activities also take place at The Retreat Clubhouse, which offers a wide range of facilities. These include its own restaurant, meeting areas, a billiard room as well as a library.
The Retreat boasts a newly built Frail Care Centre equipped with 52 beds as well as medical services available on site. In cooperation with the medical services provider, The Retreat’s mission is to care for all residents in the event of any incident, to put preventative measures in place and to get residents back to health as quickly as possible. The 4 focus areas for medical care are Primary Healthcare, Emergency Care, General Support Care and Frail Care.
The Retreat Retirement Estate’s location in Hazeldean, a suburb in the East of Pretoria, makes it a perfect choice for those who want to stay easily connected with family and friends. In addition, it is also close to retail, religious, medical and schooling facilities. For example, the amenities in close proximity are:
- Hazeldean Shopping Centre
- Intercare, Silverlakes
- Netcare Pretoria East Hospital
- Life Wilgers Hospital
- Various Churches
- Lynwood Bowls Club
- The Grove Shopping Centre
- Silverlakes Golf Club
- Curro high and primary schools
BUYING YOUR HOME ONLINE
Did you know that you can select your unit at The Retreat and buy it online, from the comfort of your home? Watch the video below to find out how.
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about The Retreat Retirement Estate’s new freestanding sectional title homes, contact the Craft Homes sales team below or visit the website: