Rabie proudly presents Nine Palms, a new apartment development on the banks of Ratanga Park in Century City
Rabie’s latest apartment development, Nine Palms, is not only an investment in a healthy and happy lifestyle, it’s also conveniently close to Cape Town’s smart city’s numerous amenities and top facilities. Here you get to wake up to the tranquillity of the park, walk to gym or go for a run along the canals. You can grab a coffee on your way back, stroll to the office, join your friends for sunset drinks and walk home afterwards. This is urban living at its best. “A significant part of our next three to five-year plan for the Bridgeways precinct is Ratanga Park,” says Rabie director Mariska Auret. “We invested R100m in this beautiful oasis, which forms the nucleus of the developments that will be built along its perimeter. Bridgewater, which was completed in 2020, was the first one of these. Our new development, Nine Palms, has the advantage of being launched with the full beauty of Ratanga Park on display. Interested parties no longer have to imagine the lifestyle they can enjoy by living here, they can already see and experience it.”
Nine Palms will consist of 131 modern homes made up of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments for sale on a sectional title basis. Construction is expected to commence in September with residents able to move in at the beginning of 2024. Nine Palm’s three blocks surround a central landscaped parking courtyard and a magnificent large private north-west facing garden showcasing the existing nine feature palm trees of the old Ratanga Junction entrance and connecting directly to a new public piazza on the revitalised urban wharf edge. These nine palm trees, more than 20 years old, form the centrepiece and design identity of the development, adding value to both the private and public spaces. Nine Palms launched on May 26 and is selling now.
- Studio units (30m²) sell from R1.175m.
- One-bedroom apartments (46m² – 54m²) sell from R1.7m.
- Two-bedroom apartments (66m² – 96m²) are available from R2.7m.
- Buy at the current price and transfer at the end of 2023 or beginning of 2024.
- No transfer duty (but attorney’s fees are applicable though).
- VAT is included, which means if you qualify for a 100% bond, you can finance the total price including VAT.
- 10% deposit is required.
WHY BUY HERE?
- This development is situated in Century City, Cape Town’s smart city, which enjoys benefits such as world-class security, smart urban precinct management, environmental sustainability and connectivity.
- It is situated in the walkable Bridgeways precinct, which meansyou are within walking distance of 13 restaurants and coffee shops, five hotels, three gyms, Canal Walk Shopping Centre, Ratanga Park, Century City Conference Centre and various offices.
- Full back-up power to all common areas and all apartments, which means load shedding will not affect you.
- Modern, space-optimising design.
- You choose finishes from the architect’s selection, which includes engineered stone tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, and vinyl flooring.
- Every apartment has pre-installed fibre-to-the-home.
- Access control and CCTV in addition to Century City’s smart safety and security measures.
- Sustainable design aimed at EDGE certification:
- Green energy initiatives.
- Sustainable water solutions such as recycled effluent for irrigation.
- Reduced utility costs.
- Water-wise landscaping.
GET IN TOUCH