With a special encouraging residents stay for 13 months, but only pay for 12, now is a great time to make your V&A Waterfront dream a reality by renting a luxury apartment at either The Breakwater or Ports Edge.
Need more convincing? The special also includes free Wi-Fi and 50% off free, unreserved parking. The apartments range from smaller studios to 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and living at the V&A Waterfront offers residents security, convenience, a vibrant nightlife and all the amenities they may possibly need. Read further to find out about the two residential options you can choose between.
With panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean to the north and mountain views to the south, The Breakwater offers luxurious living in an unbeatable setting.
Nowhere else in South Africa presents an opportunity to rent affordable apartments in a vibrant, bustling working harbour sheltered by tumbled dolosse, surrounded by spectacular landmarks and all the amenities you could possibly need.
- Studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments with secure undercover parking
- Spacious Balau timber deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Luxurious finishes include white high-gloss kitchens, Hansgrohe taps and neutral-tones living areas, with an emphasis on natural materials
- Bathrooms are expansive, elegant and flatteringly lit, with a choice of bathtubs or super-sized showers
- Inviting 18 metre rim-flow pool
- Easily accessible
- Centrally located
- 24 hour security
- Free Wi-fi
Situated on the tranquil and idyllic Portswood Ridge, Ports Edge is the first long-term residential rental opportunity that is both situated in and owned by the V&A Waterfront.
This inspired, historical haven of cobbled stones and boutique hotels, set within the vibrancy of the V&A Waterfront, finally brings Capetonians a more affordable way of living. With easy access to the city centre and highways via Portswood Road and two MyCiti bus stops almost immediately on its doorstep, Ports Edge is ideal for busy, young professionals who want to live and breathe the buzz of the city.
- 109 unfurnished studio, one and two bedroom apartments with secure undercover parking and 24 hour security.
- Interiors finished in a cool colour palette offset with accent colours.
- Integrated appliances such as ovens, hobs, dishwashers and fridges (appliances dependant on apartment size).
- Bathrooms feature Hansgrohe sanitary ware.
- Luxury vinyl flooring in living areas, carpeted bedrooms and porcelain tiles in bathrooms.
- On-site Parking
- 24 Hour Security
- World Class WiFi
WHY LIVE AT THE V&A WATERFRONT?
The V&A Waterfront is more than a shopping mall or a tourist destination. It’s a neighbourhood: a part of the city that includes hotels, waterways, museums, historical buildings, offices and recreational areas – and stylish residential homes.
Those who live in the V&A Waterfront have access to all the amenities on offer within the neighbourhood. Here, in this cosmopolitan playground, the people within this diverse community meet and mingle through food, art, culture, design, experiences and more.
With its exciting range of stores, restaurants and meeting places, the V&A Waterfront is an eclectic, exciting place to work, play and live – making it one of the most sought-after postal codes on the planet.
Not only that, but its central location makes it a convenient base for wherever you need to be:
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more about renting an apartment at the V&A Waterfront, get in touch on the details below: