Take a glimpse inside Cape Town’s most luxurious homes, from farms in Franschhoek to sublime sunsets in Fresnaye, the Listing series returns with five new agents in the affluent suburbs of Cape Town.
- The all-new series joins BBC Lifestyle’s local Wednesdays from 1st June at 8pm, straight after Homegrown Tastes South Africa.
- Follow five new competitive agents as they take viewers inside Cape Town’s most lavish properties ranging from R15 million to R280 million.
- Produced by Alterna TV – the creators of SA’s first property-themed reality TV show, Listing Jozi.
Following the success of Listing Jozi in 2021, viewers can look forward to Listing Cape Town, the second season of the hit property-themed reality TV show, from 1 June 2022. Listing Cape Town will join BBC’s local line-up on Wednesdays at 20h00 on BBC Lifestyle, DStv channel 174.
This season will take viewers into homes across the Atlantic Seaboard, Green Point, Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Fresnaye, Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno, De Waterkant, Cape Town City, Bishopscourt as well as inland properties in and around Franschhoek, Val de Vie and Pearl Valley. From manicured stud farms in and around the Cape winelands, to breath-taking beach bungalows, Listing Cape Town will feature some of the Mother City’s most opulent and over the top properties ranging from R15 million to R280 million in value.
Showcasing these properties will be five dedicated and extravagant real estate brokers:
- Armel Ciamala (Law Real Estate)
- Farrah Mia (Live Real Estate)
- Jodi Smith (RE/MAX)
- Renee Lister-James (Chas Everitt)
- Saadiq Effendi (LIONLEAD Realty)
Listing Cape Town is produced by the same team who created Listing Jozi. “Cape Town has always felt like a cherished European city with its immense beauty and eclectic energy and we are extremely fortunate to gain access into these once-in-a-lifetime properties and witness what it takes to broker deals where so much is at stake,” says Nico Nel, Listing Cape Town Producer.
“As producers we had always wanted to build on our franchise by producing a ‘Listing Cape Town’ series, and after the hype and success of Listing Jozi we believed that the timing could not have been more perfect to shine a light on the magnificent properties Cape Town has on offer,” adds Trevor Kaplan, Listing Cape Town Co-Producer.
Be sure to tune in to the premiere of Listing Cape Town on 1 June 2022 at 20h00 on BBC Lifestyle (DStv channel 174), with new episodes every Wednesday at 20h00, also available on DStv catch up.
For the latest Listing Cape Town news and updates, be sure to follow:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/listing_cpt/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/listingcapetown
- Hashtag: #ListingCapeTown #ListingCPT
For any Listing Cape Town media requests or interviews, please contact:
Gabbi Brondani Rego, urban espresso
+27 79 696 1800