To be built on the last premium plots in the heart of exclusive Broadacres, Craft Homes introduces Sagewood, its latest development now available to buy online
Sagewood presents buyers with a choice selection of spacious three- and four-bedroom freestanding villas and townhouses developed on one of the last remaining plots in this sought-after suburb.
With light-filled interiors, modern finishes and fittings, automated double garages and pet-friendly gardens as part of the deal, Sagewood offers residents the opportunity to enjoy a more exclusive lifestyle.
Additional home features include a kitchen with a built-in Bosch stove and oven, space for three appliances, an outside storeroom for select units, a linen cupboard, solar geyser with PV panel and a wide variety of optional extras. The homes are all fibre ready.
Standard Home Features:
- Automated double garages
- Outside storeroom in select unit types
- Kitchen with scullery
- Bosch built-in oven and stove
- Space for 3 appliances
- Linen cupboard
- Prepaid electricity
- Geyser with PV Panel
- Guest toilet downstairs
- All units are freestanding
- Fibre-ready to all homes
- All units have private garden
On the estate’s landscaped parklands you’ll find a clubhouse, swimming pool with a braai area, as well as a children’s play area and ample visitors’ parking. Electric fencing, boomed access, trained guards at the entrance 24/7 and offsite CCTV monitoring ensure safe and secure living for residents.
In addition, Sagewood’s ideal location connects residents to a selection of top shopping centers, schools, entertainment venues, hospitals, office parks and more.
Three-and four-bedroom townhouses start from R2.1m and the three- and four-bedroom villas start from R2.4m. Occupation is expected in October 2023.
- 108 freestanding houses available in 2 phases
- Ample visitors’ parking
- Landscaped park areas
- Clubhouse and braai area
- Children’s play area
- Off-site security monitoring system ready
- Boomed access controlled entrance
- Trained security guards at the entrance
- Electric fenced boundary wall
SELECT AND BUY
Craft Homes’ safe, secure and easy online platform will guide you to the home you want in three easy steps:
- Select your desired home on the interactive map. Click “details” and then click “buy online”.
- Reserve your home by filling in your details and accepting the terms and conditions.
- Confirm your reservation by paying a R5,000 deposit via PayFast and by uploading your bond application forms online.
GET IN TOUCH
To find out more information, please leave your details below and a Craft Homes representative will be in touch directly:
086 002 7238